Virtual Realities and 3D Modeling
Through digital survey and the use of specialized software, contemporary elements and relationships are made accessible to an increasingly aware and demanding public in a telematic and digital way through 3D virtual simulations.
- Generations of surfaces from discrete systems of point clouds, with NURBS methodology and MESH reconstruction.
- Integration with photographic data for the generation of textures containing the superficial colorimetric information.
- Reliability and model approximation check.
- Reconstructions for 3D printing.
- Migration of reality in virtual space, with the structuring of a drawing that reproduces the real space and the structure of relationships existing during the visit of the place.
- Development of critical analysis models based on virtual elements developed in three dimensions.
- Configuration of 3D digital systems (video games, 3D modeling, websites, Augmented Reality applications) for a different approach to representation, revaluing its limits, aims and expressive potential.
- Development of more participated and environmentally aware didactic directions able to increase the interaction between user and information.