Conferences and Seminars
- “D-SITE. Drones – Systems of Information on culTural hEritage”. International conference
24-26 June 2020, Faculty of Engineering, University of Pavia, Pavia, Italy.
- “ARCHITETTURA EREMITICA. Sistemi progettuali e paesaggi culturali. V convegno internazionale”. International conference
12-14 March 2020, Certosa of Florence, Florence, Italy.
- “Fortified city of the Serenissima. Analysis systems for the documentation and enhancement of heritage”. Studies conference
- “The Venetian fortifications in the eastern Mediterranean basin. Dalmatia and Montenegro”. Exhibition
21 November 2019
- “Digital & Documentation 2 – Digital strategies for Cultural Heritage”. Studies conference
4 June 2019, Salone d’onore – Castello del Valentino, Polytechnic of Turin, Italy.
- “Prometheus Opening Conference”. Open lecture.
27 February 2019, Room 414, Perm National Research Polytechnic University, Perm, Russia.
- “Documentar las obras de los Antonelli: una investigación entre los dos mundos”. Open lecture.
14 February 2019, Auditory San Jerónimo, Universidad Pontifica Bolivariana Seccional de Montería, Colombia.
- “Workshop on digital survey and Documentation – 3D Bethlehem”.
4 December 2018, Bethlehem Center – Social and Cultural University, Room 218.
- “Digital & Documentation”. Studies conference.
26 June 2018, Foscolo Room, University – Central venue, Pavia.
> poster > brochure
- “Architectural representation and B.I.M”. Open lecture.
In collaboration with prof. M. Lo Turco and Politecnico di Torino.
18 January 2018, Italian-Chinese classroom, Engineering Faculty, Pavia.
> poster > article
- “Restoration for Cultural Heritage”. Open lecture.
In collaboration with G. Piacenti and Piacenti S.p.a.
19 January 2018, Italian-Chinese classroom, Engineering Faculty, Pavia.
> poster > article
- “3D documentation of Generalife”. From digital survey to management project.
24 February 2017, aula magna Universidad de Granada, Granada, Spagna.
- Internation day of studies
04 July 2017, Palagio di Parte Guelfa, Firenze (FI), Italia
– The digital survey for documentation of archaeological sites
– Advanced approaches to preserve the image of urban space
– Architectural survey for restoration and structural analysis
– A case study of illumination: Portugal museum and sport facilities
- “Documentación arquitectónica del Palacio del Generalife”.
17-31 October 2017, sala espositiva, Escuela Tecnica de Architectura, Granada, Spagna.
- “Survey analysis and 3D documentation for Seismic Vulnerability Assessment of stone masonry buidlings in Basel”. Presentation of research results.
6 November 2017, aula multimediale Eucentre, Pavia.
- “Barbianello e Palazzo Nocca: un progetto di documentazione per lo studio dell’Oltrepò pavese”. Presentazione del volume.
15 December 2017, sala verde di Palazzo Nocca, Barbianello.
- The architectural documentation of Barbianello historical center.”Exhibition and Conference”
10 Semptember 2016, Palazzo Nocca a Barbianello (PV), Italia
- ReUso 2016 – IV International Conference on documentation, conservation and recovery of architectural heritage and landscape protection.
6-7-8 October 2016, Pavia, Italia
> poster > conference > site
- Exhibition. Documentation and digital survey of the architectural and archaeological heritage protected by UNESCO.
23-26 February 2015, Tel Aviv, Israele.
- Exhibition UNESCO World Heritage List – Digital survey and documentation of the Archaeological and Architectural sites.
06-30 November 2014, Palazzo Orsanmichele, Firenze (FI), Italia
– Presentation Masada Project (Israel), presentation of Masada Notebooks vol.2.
– Mediterranean Architectural Heritage: coastal fortifications in Spain, Italy and Greece.
– The documentation for the survet and analysis for the restoration of Santa Maria La Real Church in Sasamon.
– The site of New Uffizi: the consolidation of Sala della Niobe.
– Stones of myth, monumental complex of the promontory of Capo d’Orlando.
– The porticoes of Bologna in the European context.
– Archaeology and digital survey: The mobile laser scanning technology for the survey of monumental architectural sites, The documentation of the archaeological site of Hadrian’s Villa in Tivoli.
- Architettura Eremitica. Design systems and cultural landscapes. IV International conference of architectural hermitages.
18-22 September 2013, Santuario di La Verna, Chiusi della Verna (AR), Italia.
- The archaeological survey: UNESCO Heritage experiences of research. Conference.
9-10 October 2013, Palazzo S. Firenze, Piazza S. Firenze, Firenze (FI), Italia
- Between East and West. Transposition of cultural systems and military technology of fortified landscapes.
7-13 May 2012, Poppi (AR)-Firenze (FI), Italia
- Architettura Eremitica. Design systems and cultural landscapes. III International conference of architectural hermitages.
21-23 September 2012, Monastero di Camaldoli, Poppi (AR), Italia
- Architettura Eremitica. Design systems and cultural landscapes. II International conference of architectural hermitages.
24-25 September 2011, Vallombrosa, Reggello (FI), Italia
- Architettura Eremitica. Design systems and cultural landscapes.
19-20 June 2010, Monte Senario, Vaglia (FI), Italia